• I was injured by a person fractured my arm MLC was done What is the prospect of such a case now

I was injured,in fact fractured my arm by other person what are the prospects now.How should proceed now.I have got my self checked in Government Hospital and they have made a MLC Case
Further the police has also taken our statement.Now what  sections are required to be put in for a strict legal course against the person who fractured my arm i am at present under treatment.
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 10 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

8 Answers

1) offence u/s 325/323 of IPC is made out

2)Section 323 and 325 of Indian Penal Code 1860. Whoever, except in the case provided for by section 334, voluntarily causes hurt, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to one thousand rupees, or with both.

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
76983 Answers
4621 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Client,

Depends on injury and weapon used. sec 325, 341 IPC and in jammu under ranbir penal code

Yogendra Singh Rajawat
Advocate, Jaipur
20148 Answers
28 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

IPC 323,324 504 506 34 these section is required in this case .against that person who fractured your arm .324 it depends types of fracture

Yogesh Pawar
Advocate, Aurangabad
6 Answers

4.0 on 5.0

Pursue the matter with the Police and get a FIR lodged against the person who assaulted you. Pursue the Police to lodge the FIR under section 323, 506.

Vibhanshu Srivastava
Advocate, New Delhi
9055 Answers
167 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Section 326 and if more than one person then add 34

Rajesh Kumar
Advocate, Ludhiana
119 Answers
1 Consultation

4.0 on 5.0

To direct you properly, I would like to know the intention of the other person fractured your arm.

Advocate, Bangalore
844 Answers
9 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0


No such action is required to be taken by you now, and you can not add any section.

If the police has taken the statement then the police will subsequently lodge an FIR and then a case in MACT court.

Please keep on following up with the police, with regards to the status of your case.

Take care and Best of Luck.


Anilesh Tewari
Advocate, New Delhi
17791 Answers
296 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

The police will take care of the sections and the provisions of law to be initiated agaisnt the assaulter

Your complaint should be strong enough and should corroborate to the events that took place resulting in this injury.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
66984 Answers
884 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer