• Validity time for registered family deed

I bought a property in which one of the female member in the family tree was not part of the property bifurcation registered bifurcation crossed 5 years now can the missed family member claim for share in the property
Asked 10 years ago in Property Law

First answer received in 30 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

3 Answers

Hi, sorry to inform you we can't get your question properly, but one thing if the property is ancestral property then female member have the right to claim the property and she can file suit for partition.

Pradeep Bharathipura
Advocate, Bangalore
5604 Answers
336 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

yes she can claim share in property . since she was a family member she was entitled to share in property

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
94933 Answers
7575 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Whether or not she can now lay a claim to be a share holder in the property depends on when the property was partitioned, by which instrument it was partitioned, whether the deed has been registered in accordance with the law and also whether she is a signatory to the deed whereby and whereunder the property was partitioned.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30763 Answers
972 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer