• Rti - clarification

I requested CPIO of Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh to provide me certain information, but he did not reply. I preferred Ist Appeal, but the same has also not been responded even inspite of lapse of prescribed period. Now I want to know further course of action and also in case I have to file a complaint or 2nd appeal then it should be preferred with CIC or SIC.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Hapur, Uttar Pradesh
You have to approach the SIC and only thereafter CIC
Prabhat Shroff
Advocate, Kolkata
141 Answers
39 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Move the SIC .Thereafter you can move the CIC.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23959 Answers
668 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer