My girlfriend deserted me after being in love for 5 years
My lover deserted me after being in love for 5 years. She now says that we were never together and that she only was going along with me as a friend. When she denies everything, I cannot go and talk to her parents or relatives.
I worked hard for the relationship to last and love her so much. The primary evil here is my possessiveness about her, that I cannot leave her.
She belongs to upper caste and I feel that could be the reason. Need legal opinion on how I should proceed. If its because of caste, I would like her family to answer it.
The girl's brother is threatening of cyber crime for calling my lover.
Asked 2 years ago in Family Law from United States
1) since your girl fried does not want to continue in relation ship with you honour her wishes
2) dont call her mobile phone or send any messages .
3) if you keep on harassing her she may file criminal complaint of stalking against you under section 354D of IPC
4) Under IPC section 354 A (1), whoever follows a person or attempts to contact such person despite a clear indication of disinterest and whoever sends messages in a manner that results in fear of violence or distress would be booked for stalking. If convicted, the accused can be jailed for one to three years.
1. What you are confronted with is an issue the answer to which is to be found in social parlance and not legal parlance.
2. Your gf has committed no offence by calling off the relationship. You cannot in a free country coerce your lover to continue the relationship.
3. If the girl has ended the relationship due to intimidation of any manner by her family she may resort to her legal remedies such as moving the High Court for protection.
4. If the girl is a major she alone can file a complaint for stalking against you to the cyber crime cell. Her brother cannot do it..
1. Since your relationship did not culminate into any marital tie, no legal recourse can be explored out of this.
2. If after romantic liaison one of the partners refuses to marry another, he/she can not be forced to do so,
3. Ironically the girls often resort to allegation of rape is she is refused to get married but no such liberty lies to men.
4. I would strongly recommend you to forget this girl and move on in life. it iS good that you have seen her true picture before marriage and should be thankful to God for this.
There is no offence which had been committed here in legal parlance. She being a major can take her decisions independently. With regard to criminal intimidation or any cyber crime, the girl can proceed and file the company against you if she hass evidence.
Marriage is scary enough with love, let alone without. I understand that you have had your fair share of heartbreaks in recent times. It must be tough, very tough indeed to be in your position. Lifelong enduring relationships is a feudal myth, one that was intended at a time where lifespan weren't as long as they are today, the world was much less complicated and where people married as soon as they attained puberty. Trust is very important in any relationship. Unless she gave you good reason not to trust her you shouldn't have behaved that way. She is not your ex and it isn't fair to compare the two or make her pay for the sins of another. If you do have a chance to get back together lighten up she has a right to go out with friends
We can’t to buy a love and force for the same. You may get back together but your goal should be to get over her completely before you even think about getting back together.
Dont call her mobile phone or send any messages .If do same she may file criminal complaint against you
Thanks everyone for helping me understand. But I still dont understand why the law is biased in favor of the girl. If a boy cheated a girl about marriage, the law helps her out. Being in a relationship for so long and for all the love, I deserved an explanation or answer why she had to leave me. I was so true to her. She made me rely too much on her that now I dont even have any friends around me.
I really dont know how I would overcome this. My intention is not to disturb the girl or anything. I loved her so much. But like many of you said, law doesnt support me. I loved her truly. If she wants to marry someone and be happy, let her be.
Thanks again everyone
Asked 1 year ago
Yes, let her do so and God would be kind enough to reward you for this.
All the best.
1) thanks for your appreciation .
2) since you loved your girl friend so much wish her a happy married life and move on in life
1. She was aware about you caste from the begining of your relationship. So that can not be tne rason for her leaving you after 5 years of relationship,
2. Moreover, the fact is that she has already left you for whatever may be the reason for that,
3. There is no law in our Country which can forcibly bring her back to you,
4. Do not contact her any further and forget her to move further in your life.
1. If a boy refuses to marry his fiancee after 5 years of courtship, he will not be punished for his such refusal to marry,
2. He will be punished if it is alleged and proved that he had physical relationship with his said fiancee with the promise of parriage which is treated as rape,
3. Unfortunately, Court does not accept the allegation that a girl had physical relationship with a boy with the assurance of marriage and is now refusing to marry him,
4. Law has been correctly enacted taking in to account the prevailing social/economical condition of most of Indian girls. The problem is that Metro/Urban ladies have started misusing the Acts illegally.
Law is not biased to any one. women and children have some privileges and it provided by constitution of India.
Presently no law is created for loving birds. A healthy long lasting relationship getting from mutual trust, love and understanding .Misunderstandings made big role is separations and discontinuation. Check where you are slipped from the relation. If possible talk her openly and convince her about your sincere love.
1. Calling off a relationship is not a crime. Legal remedies lie only if rights are infringed. You had no right to command your gf to stay with you.
2. There is no commission of the offence of cheating.
3. Forget her and move ahead.