It is evident from your post that the marriage is not at all going well from last many years. Legally speaking the option available with you is to seek divorce from your wife, which could be filed on a couple of grounds.
However if you directly go for filing of divorce then there is always a risk of your wife filing criminal complaint u/s 498A, 406 IPC, Domestic Violence Act against you. This is a very common tactics taken by the other side.
So my advice to you would be to try and settle the dispute by mutual consultation between the parties. That is, you may amicably decide not to stay together, instead of filing counter cases against each other. In order to do so,
1. Draw up an agreement stating that the parties decided to part ways.
2. That the parties decided not to file cases against each other and will file for a mutual divorce.
3. That all the Jewellery & stridhan has been received by your wife.
4. Decide as to which one of you will raise the kids and mention accordingly.
5. File the Mutual Divorce petition along with the agreement.
The Mutual divorce proceedings normally takes around 6 months to conclude.
Do let me know in case you need any more assistance.