• Details about property

Q:My grandfather bought land from his brother and doesn't get sign from his brothers's son because that time he was minor.It happened before 50 years but son's daughter asked property.I want clear details about this asap possible

Thank you for posting your query.

In case the land which your grand father from his brother was self acquired property of your grand father's brother, then there was no need to take signatures from his son. 
Whereas, if the property was 'ancestral', i.e., inherited from your great grand-father, then your grand father's son/daughter also has a right in the same.

Unless I get more details regarding the same, this is the only information that I am able to provide at the moment.

According to your answer it is ancestral property but we occupied that property for 60 years and above.I heard some law ie the one who occupy property for more than 10 year means that property will belongs to that member.Is it right or wrong
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

What you have mentioned in your post is called as the concept of adverse possession. However the said concept has been diluted by the Supreme Court in a number of Judgments. 

But since you are in possession of the above property, you have a good case before the court of law. The rest will depend upon how well the trial lawyer handles the matter.

The law of adverse possession is no longer applicable.
Prabhat Shroff