• Purchasing of BDA site

Hello sir,
I wanted to purchase clear title property and hence got an allotted site to finalize. According to the site owner he purchased 10 years back from original allottee and since from he is paying tax. The allottee got the site in 1980, but when I inquired with revenue department it is stating that the allotte is wrong and the site is allotted in other person name. Now please tell me waht to do? whether purchase or not?
If on your inquiries from the revenue department it has come out that the site is allotted in some other person's name then purchasing this property will be a very risky proposition inasmuch as you may not get any title to the property. That apart, the risk of a long drawn litigation will also loom large. So it will be wise to not to purchase it.
dont purchase the property . the title is not clear and marketable . if site  was allotted to another person title of seller is defective . if you still want to purchase the property contact a local lawyer . take his guidance
you should drop your idea of purchasing the same. however, by your say there cannot be two allottees to the same site that too from the BDA. make it amply clear that the property does not stand in your vendor's name by applying under RTI act. then you can finalize the deal with your Vendor.
Ananth Kumar
Hi, better contact any advocate and get legal opinion it is difficult say the marketability of the title based on your statement.