• NOC not given by coloniser

Sir humane ek plot book kiya tha us samay uski noc pending thi humane uski sab kisht coloniser ko pay kar di hai but coloniser noc nehi dilva paa reha hai humane abhi tak plot ki registery nehi karvai hai vo abhi rasid per hi hai jab bhi coloniser ko ph karte hai uska ek hi ans hota hai 10-15 din mai noc aa jayegi.kya hum uske against koi ligal action le sakte hai
Asked 7 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

2 answers received in 30 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

4 Answers

aap apne vakil sahab ke dwara ek notice bhijwa do use aur agar wo notice ki miyad ke dauran aapko NOC nhi deta hai to aap specific performance act ke tahat mukadma daal sakte hai us pr.

Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
6307 Answers
302 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

file complaint against coloniser before consumer forum and seek orders to direct the coloniser to issue NOC in your favour

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95215 Answers
7611 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If you do not get proper response or cooperation from the seller, then you may issue a legal notice to him demanding the NOC and execution of sale deed registration.

If he fails to reply or comply with the demand made, you may file a suit for specific reliefs against him before a court of law.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85416 Answers
2239 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. aap upbhokta nyanalay mein case kar sakte hain.

2. agar plot ki keemat 40 lakh tak hai to aap jila upbhokta nyanalay mein case kar sakte hain. jyade keemat hone par state consumer forum mein case karna hoga.

Shivendra Pratap Singh
Advocate, Lucknow
5127 Answers
78 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer