• Agriculture plot now residential as per m.p 2021

1) previousily a agriculture plot of "4 bigha 4" biswa (4232 sq yards= 3540 sq mtr)of revenue estate of village "sahipur" delhi was in  acquicition proceeding.

2) now its free from all acquisition proceeding by delhi high court and it private residential plot in urbanised area/village "sahipur".

3) now as per  m.p/z.p-2021 this plot/land is residential and well part & parcel of block bg-east shalimar bagh as l.o.p (layout plan) of shalimar bagh in block bg-east include our khasra/plot/land marking with plots of 100 sq yards each i.e: bg-east 28,29,30,31,32,33 & so on.

4) as per revenue record---it's agricultural.
5) as per l.o.p/ m.p-z.p-2021--it's residential.

6) it well surround by all kothis from three sides of just 5-10 meters.

1) is sale / transfer / mutation / registry permissible?
2)  is any n.o.c require and to whom?
3) uses --group housing , floors , flats , plots of 100 sq yards or big size.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from DELHI, Delhi
 1. From your description it appears that it is not under acquisition and is currently a residential plot.
 2. yes you can sell or transfer and mutation is possible.
 3. If there are no claims of legal heirs, no NOC required provided that it is free from the land acquisition proceedings and  for this you have the court order to show .
4. Regarding the use mentioned by you the local municipal / tahasil authorities are the authority    to give permission and NOC
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1515 Answers
134 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) If the land is free from all acquisition proceeding by Delhi High Court there is no bar in proceeding with a sale or transfer and neither should there be any hindrance to mutation in the village records.
 2) It is advisable to get a search done to clearly establish the nature of the land as to whether it is agricultural or residential.This will bring you up to date and will help determine if the lay out plan has an error in recording.
3) Regarding  NOC and the use of  the land , the competent authority is the village, tehsil or municipal authority you need to approach to obtain required permission/NOC.
S J Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
2252 Answers
110 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) since acquisition proceedings have been dropped and it is categorised as residential plot you are free to sell the said land 

2)no NOC   is necessary for sale of plot 

3) as far as  use of land is concerned you would need to obtain requisite permission from the DDA and have your plans sanctioned to carry on any construction on said plot
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45738 Answers
2692 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. The land is recorded as agricultural in land revenue records,

2. It is suggested that application is filed accordingly to convert the land from agricultural to residencial land,

3. The registration office may raise objection in registereing the said agricultural land for non agricultural purpose,

4. Get the matter clarrified from your local registry office.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18547 Answers
449 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer