• Why do I have to pay for my lost mobile as bail bond money to get it

My mobile was stolen & now it has been recovered by police ...but it is said that in cout i have to pay 10% of the bail bond issued by judge based on the price of my mobile to get my mobile back ...so ..why i have to pay to get my own mobile which was stolen
Asked 3 years ago in Criminal Law from Kolkata, West Bengal
This is bizarre. As the owner of the mobile phone you are entitled to get it back without paying anything.

no bail bond is required for getting back your mobile phone from the police. you have been misguided here. If the mobile has been recovered by the police. you just need to go and collect the mobile.

as this mobile being case property it is to be released from court concerned after giving affadevit as no alteration will be made, nor it will sold, will be produced in court as when asked during evidence of case

No need to execute a Bond,file a revision petition in District Court.-----------------------M.Bhadra,advocate at Kolkata,Ph:9836589246