• Main Gate Opened in Close street by plot holder


I have a Last plot in Close street.  Now owner of a Close street plot Which is Two sided plot open Main Entrance Gate of aprox 10Ft wide in our street side and its effect entrance of my Plot.  And he also build a Provision of Plants in front of my Plot about 2ft Wide. 

Above act of his badly effects value of my plot. Please guide me weather I can take any legal action against him or not.   (One thing I want to clear In his Title deed he has mention Two sided entrance) but I think law dos not permit him to effect value of Right & Left side plots. 

Waiting for your Valuable Advise. 
Kunal Arora
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Ludhiana, Punjab
Yes you can obtain an order of injunction from the competent court to restrain him from doing any act which lessens the value of your plot. No one has any right to use his property in a manner which causes interference in the property of another.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23120 Answers
640 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You may file a police complaint; simultaneously you may also file a civil case in the local competent court for injunction against your neighbor.
Prabhat Shroff
Advocate, Kolkata
141 Answers
39 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer