• Undivided share

I have an undivided share in the property purchased by us my question is i dont have the original documents withme and my parteners are not giving me any details of the papers but i have the survey nunber then how do i get the copy of my documents
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Chennai, Tamil Nadu
How will you be able to even convince any prospective buyer about you having any share in the property unless you have in your possession the original documents thereof? You may find out the original sale deed from the office of the local registrar.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23426 Answers
653 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can get certified copies of the title deeds of the property from the local office of the registrar of assurances.
Prabhat Shroff
Advocate, Kolkata
141 Answers
39 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer