• Supreme court decissions on immovable property sale by non title

Sir my land sold by some other person and regd.it is illegal.
can u please give me some supreme court decissions on no title get by the purchaser from wrong person. and it is not necessary for cancilation that sale deed
Asked 7 years ago in Property Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 30 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

5 Answers

1) you don't need judgments

2) you have to file suit to set aside sale deed made by third party of your land

3) seek injunction restraining sale of land by the purchaser

4) also file police complaint of cheating , criminal breach of trust against third party and buyer

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95205 Answers
7607 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You have to file suit for declaration seeking cancellation of said registered document as null and void. Your title deeds will be considered in support of your case and it is logical ground for you.

Lakshmi Kanth
Advocate, Hyderabad
446 Answers
15 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

Your case is very foolproof for which supreme court decisison is not required.

If there is any ambiguity then only decisions are cited in court.

So if you are the lawful owner of the proeprty then file a civil suit for declaration and injunction for your peaceful enjoyment of the proeprty.

If court declare you the lawful owner , then it is enough.

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
22920 Answers
498 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. If your land has been sold by someone else then you have to file a suit for declaration of the sale deed executed by him as illegal. Unless the sale deed executed by him is set aside it will hold its ground with full vigour.

2. Find the judgments yourself.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30763 Answers
972 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Your question is not clear about what you want to clarify or or on what subject you wanted supreme court decision?

If your land has been illegally sold by somebody, then you may have to lodge a criminal complaint with the police under the anti land grabbing act.

You can revert with proper question so that you can get more proper opinions

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85404 Answers
2236 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer