• Section 420&417 a person can allowed to out of country from India

Sir as we discussed above..the charged sheet already submitted to court.but the court didn't give any CC number still now.his next hearing is 27th April..I don't know in bail what they written,I didn't saw bail paper..am asked to court conistable that my case CC number are came are not.he told me no not yet like that...so sir,what I need I want to stop his passport are handover ....how I can approach ,is there any chance to me like that....if possible are not tell me sir.... please tell me sir....how I can pitition to court against to his passport handover.
Asked 7 years ago in Criminal Law
Religion: Hindu

First answer received in 30 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

5 Answers

1) your lawyer will help you in obtaining copy of order passed by court releasing husband on bail

2) check the conditions imposed by court releasing husband on bail

3) apply to RPO for impounding husband passport. Enclose copy of FIR and charge sheet filed in court

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95205 Answers
7607 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. Apply for certified copy of bail order form where you will get the conditions.

2.Take help of your lawyer for doing this.

3. Do note that mere pendency of criminal case in itself is not a bar to stop an accused person from leaving the country.

4. However you can file an application u/s 439 crpc in the high court to give it a try.

Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
22920 Answers
498 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

first of all engage a counsel and file an inspection application before the court where the matter is pending for trial and after that file an application cum complaint against him for the seized the passport, the court have power to pass an order and directed to him for surrender his passport.

Feel Free to Call

Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
6307 Answers
302 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

You should understand that the court has no power to seize his passport nor the police.

The court will immediately allot CC number after the charge sheet is submitted before court by the police, you may enquire about it in the office of the court.

Though there may be no restrictions to travel abroad, he cannot travel abroad during the pendency of criminal case against him.

T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
85404 Answers
2236 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. You need to peruse the bail order to ascertain if there is any embargo placed by it on the right of the accused to go out of India. The accused will be governed by the order.

2. In any event, the accused has to be personally present before the court at the time of framing of charges, failing which warrant will be issued against him to produce him through coercive means.

Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
30763 Answers
972 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer