• Divorce

I got married and its been just 8 months. After marriage i came to know that she was not loving me but she started torturing me with all the ways, she cut her hand, broke her hand just for simple things and there was nothing normal with us like husband and wife.
she also has major health issues from before itself and her parents dont support her much. Its like she is on her own. She just need me to be with her and earn money, she wouldn't let me meet my family either. I want to file a divorce, but dont know what could i do. Please help me how could i get thing thing done.

My email id: manojv_ge2@yahoo.com

Thanks & regards,
Manoj
Asked 3 years ago in Family Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
You may file for divorce citing cruelty and mental harassment as a plea.
Feroz A. Shaikh

you cant file for divorce now . wait for 4 months . only after period of 1 year of marriage can you file for divorce . you can file it for mental cruelty . contact a local lawyer

Hi, you can file a divorce petition on the basis of cruelty inflicted by her and if she has major health risk then you can also file divorce on that ground also provide you have sufficient documents to prove before the court, and one important thing is that you have to wait one year of your marriage,before applying for divorce.

u can divorce on grounds  cruelty but after one year of marriage