• Regarding certificate of high school

Sir ,
 My name is AQUIB ARSHAD but in high school certificate there is a minor misprint of a letter ( in certificate it is AQUIB ARSAD ) and after then all my doc like inter graduation certificate and pan card licence all have correct name that is AQUIB arshad so affidavit can be used in ibps doc varification exam, stating that both person are same plz reply sir it's urgent...
Asked 7 years ago in Civil Law

First answer received in 30 minutes.

Lawyers are available now to answer your questions.

4 Answers

affidavit can be executed that both AQUIB ARSHAD and AQUIB ARSAD are one and same person

2) it is mere typographical error . school board would not rectify mistake now

3) you would need court orders to direct board to rectify school certifcate and correct spelling mistake in name

4) hence execute affidavit . it should serve the purpose

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95208 Answers
7609 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

affidavit should serve the purpose . it is sufficient as it is mere typographical error

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
95208 Answers
7609 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. You sign an Affidavit before the notary stating that your correct name is AQUIB ARSHAD and in the high school certificate your name is wrongly spelt as AQUIB ARSAD and it is reiterated that both the names belong to you, I.e. AQUIB ARSHAD only and the same name is officially recorded in all other documents.

2. Use this affidavit to support your claim for IBPS and other exams, which shall be a legal document.

Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
5183 Answers
316 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Yes, it is sufficient, until the requirement of the department.

you may also published the same in two leading newspaper and that publication shall also be very useful in future.

Feel Free to Call

Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
6307 Answers
302 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer