1. Your quesries are creating confusion as to what do you want now,
2. You said you want justice for the traetment done on you by your husband and his family members. Demanding dowry is a crime which has been committed on you for which you have already filed FIR which is beaing heard by the Court,
3. How come & why the question of counseling comes now? Do you think that a man of 33 Years is not aware of the fact that demanding dowry is a crime? Your feeling that he has been brainwashed by his parents ( as if otherwise he would have acted well in your favour) is one sided thinking. He is an adult who has married you and should have delivered his matrimonial duties & responsibilities,
4. Hope you have collected evidence of their dowry demand in the form of audio/video recording. If you have not, atleast try to collect it now,
5. Pursue your 498A case and contest the divorce case fittingly,
6. If they offer any mutual consent divorce petition, then agree for it against payment of adequate compensation,
7. If the match is not compatible, get out of the hell and start your life afresh.