Raj Kumar Mishra

Raj Kumar Mishra

Advocate, Allahabad
64 Answers

4.0 on 5.0

Check-mark-grayLicensed for 6 years
Check-mark-grayFluent in Hindi, English
About Advocate Raj Kumar Mishra

I'M practicing at High Court, Allahabad.

Get legal help now
Practice Areas
Family Law 15%
Marriage, Divorce, Alimony and maintenance, Domestic violence, 498a, Other family matters, Restitution of conjugal rights, Judicial separation, Child custody, Annulment of marriage, Muslim law
Criminal Law 30%
Cheque bounce, Fraud/Default, Forgery/Cheating, Breach of trust, FIR, Bail/Anticipatory Bail, Police action, Trespass, Other criminal matters, Cybercrime
Property Law 15%
Rights of sons/daughters/wife, Partition of property, Succession certificate, Builder issues, SARFAESI action by bank, DRT/DRAT, Other property matters, Legal heir, Legal heirship certificate, Buying property, Selling property, Tenant/landlord/eviction, Neighbour issues, Sale agreement, Sale deed, Gift deed, Muslim law, Relinquishment deed, Deed of family settlement, Succession of property, Power of attorney, Wills and trusts
Civil Law 30%
Legal notice, Civil cases, Civil disputes, Banking, Motor accident, Medical negligence, Defamation, Right to information, Other civil matters, Consumer forum, Name change, Passport issues, Date of birth issues, Aadhar card issues, PAN card issues, Customs/Excise/FEMA, Loans, Recovery of money, Summary suit, Insurance, International law, Immigration, Armed Forces Tribunal
Constitutional Law 5%
Fundamental rights, OBC, Writ petitions, Public interest litigation, Supreme Court, Other issues
Labour 5%
Employment, Leave, Salary and pension, Termination, Relieving letter, Disciplinary proceedings, Other labour issues
  • Allahabad High Court

  • Allahabad High Court (Lucknow Bench)

  • Supreme Court of India

Raj Kumar Mishra's recent answers
  • Answered 3 days ago
  • Termination without notice
    Answered 22 days ago
  • Wrong aligatuon
    Answered 22 days ago
  • Unregistered Will
    Answered 22 days ago
  • Answered 1 month ago
  • How can I get divorce
    Answered 1 month ago
  • Defamation suit against lady for making false complaint
    Answered 1 month ago
  • How can I get evidence from private hostel and hotel?
    Answered 1 month ago
  • How can I get evidence from private hostel and hotel?
    Answered 1 month ago
Office location
218A/5R/1, Gyasuddinpur
Ganga Vihar Colony, Transport Nagar
Allahabad 211011
Get legal help now
Other lawyers in Allahabad
Atul Shahi
Advocate, Allahabad
110 Answers
1 Consultation

4.0 on 5.0

Mayank Srivastava
Advocate, Allahabad
61 Answers
5 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

R K Shukla
Advocate, Allahabad

Not rated