• Copyright Law w.r.t. using Songs in stories

I write stories sometimes as hobby. If I want to show a song picturisation in my story; or use a song in my story what are the copyright laws on  it? Will it be legal?
Asked 7 months ago in Intellectual Property from Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
You can not show a sing and reproduce a picture pf a song as all songs are copy right protected and you have to pay royalty for the same.
So in other words without taking permission of the production company you can not reproduce its picture or lyrics.

it would not be legal to use the songs in your stories 

obtain permission from the copyright owner 

if you use the songs you cna be sued for infringment of copy rights and damages can be claimed against you 

Dear concerned, 

As copyright is concerned with protecting the work of human intellect( field of intellectual property). The domain of copyright is protection of literary and artistic work, which includes writings, music etc.. 
If you use a song sung by someone else you may be subject to copyright infringement.It is illegal. You can be sued for damages. Thus, it becomes essential that you obtain permission from the song owner/production house before using any such song.

Best Of luck.. takecare.

The song or cinema or television drama stories and the songs or picturisation are copy right protected.

If someone wants to reproduce the same in his own format then he may have to obtain permission from the original patent owner. under the law meant for it.