We are stuck in a chit cheat for 2lacs,person who took money is not giving it bak even after the chit has closed.its a private chite and he is zp school headmaster who is abusing us for asking the money bak,a monthly book with details was missing with us rite now but we have a copy of bank statements and the voice call recordings with person.he gave us a cheque and asking us to wait till he deposits the money.h e is blackmailing us not to call him or ask him for money,if so he would not give the money and being very rude with us and asking us for the missing book continually.my questions are
1how can I recover the money
2where do I complain against the zp school headmaster and his wife (dialysis nurse)?
Asked 4 months ago in Civil Law from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
1) file police complaint under section 406, 420 for criminal breach of trust against chit fund head master
2) deposit the cheque and file complaint under section 138 Ni on account of dishonour of cheque
3) you can also file summary suit to recover your money with interest
1) The Copy of the bank statement is sufficient enough to file a criminal complaint against the ZP School Head master, His wife(dialysis nurse) in the nearest police station next to your house under sections 420, 406 and 506 of IPC for cheating you and denying to repay the chit money deposited by you.
2) Please file a criminal complaint in the nearest police station against the ZP School Master and his Wife by submitting copies of bank statement and the CD containing Voice call recordings.
3) Once the FIR is filed, Police will necessarily arrest him as the offences under section 420 and 406 are Cognizable and non bailable.
4) Your case will be easily solved as ZP school head master being a government servant will be subject to dismissal by the government for running a chit(a parallel business) when in government employment.
Hope this information is useful.
1. Present the cheque before court, get it bounced and issue a legal demand notice followed by private complaint under section 138 NI act besides a money recovery suit.
2. You can make a complaint agaisnt the headmaster with the district education authorities and with the district health officer or the hospital authorities agaisnt the nurse.