• Section 498a

We are victims of false 498a case and after court judgement of sessions court the verdict is against us. Fateher in Law, Brother in Law, Mother in Law & my spouse -All have been
given punishment of 2 years in prision.
No body is guilty and stragly the court has given punishment to my wife also.
How to fight against this case?
Where to appeal and how to win it?
D  S Pipal
Asked 4 years ago in Criminal Law from DELHI, Delhi
Now that you have been held guilty by the court and sentenced to imprisonment there is no legal remedy except to file an appeal in the High Court challenging your conviction by the court. It is impossible for us sitting here in front of our computer screens to enumerate how to win it as we are not aware of the facts of your case. Let you lawyer devise the legal strategy for you.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22966 Answers
631 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Appeal in the High Court. Without seeing evidence in the case, it is difficult to give any opinion..
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
556 Answers
166 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

The details of case are required to provide a better strategy, I think it would be a better idea if you can scan and mail my above 2 friends, including me; if that seems acceptable to above advocates and seek opinion.
Adv Feroz Shaikh
Advocate, Navi Mumbai
407 Answers
58 Consultations

4.4 on 5.0

You will have to go in the case on merits and don't worry your appeal to High Court will be taken care,if you all are innocent ,you will get justice.Have faith in judicial system.
Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Dear Querist
you have to file an appeal against session court judgement before HC. how to win the case is depend on the facts and evidence.
contact a lawyer personally it will be better
Nadeem Qureshi
Advocate, New Delhi
4796 Answers
220 Consultations

4.9 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer