• What are the legal options if someone in colony is damaging car

There are people in my colony who keep deflating the air in my car. They do not take it out completely and that has caused issues while going to office or to some important work.
I am not sure who is doing this... I have complained to the RWA of my colony and also paid up guards etc but still there are issues.
Apart from deflating they break car monograms put scratches etc.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from New Delhi, Delhi
in the next AGM raise the issue and request that CCTV cameras be installed in society premises . security guards can be entrusted with responsibility of keeping a check on miscreants deflating the car tyres , putting scratches on the car etc . 
without evidence you cannot point any fingers at any member of the society .
 in addition society can pass a resolution that any member found defalting car will be punished with a penalty of Rs 2500 /. 
 it will act as a deterrent to the miscreants
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45747 Answers
2692 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Install the CCTV cameras at all the required places. Once the miscreant is detected file a police complaint and teach him a lesson.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Above are the options.
Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer