• Harassment by bank by violating its rules/regulations/circulars

Harassment by bank by violating its   rules/regulations/circulars
I am officer employee in a bank under suspension.  Bank started  harassing  me by violating its own directives/circulars/guidelines.  within the limits of guidelines of the bank and board of director bank does not find any ground for harassment. 

i am in need of guidance &  services of lawyers  & retired bank employee to face law section of the bank to make them understand that they can not go beyond  the lines of rules/regulation/constitution and supreme court directives.
Asked 3 years ago in Civil Law from Delhi, Delhi
Please be more specific- type of harassment, rules and regulation which are being violated.
you have in your query mentioned that bank has started harassing you by violating its own circulars , guidelines . supreme court directives . 
no details have been forwarded by you in your query . we regret that i n absence of detailed particulars we cannot advice . 

you can contact local lawyers in delhi well versed in service law for further guidance in the matter
Your query lacks details of the nature and cause of harassment, in the absence of which it is not possible for us to give any opinion. 

It will be prudent for you to engage a Delhi based lawyer for taking legal action against the bank. If need be you may get in touch with me and I shall suggest you some good lawyer to protect your legal rights.