• Transfer of property and gift deed

(i) Does the transfer of property from late husband to widow become a self acquired or self owned property of the widow? 

(ii) Also the widow being an old lady (age 91 years) has transferred the same property to her son B without the knowledge of the siblings A, D & E. Who, according to law, has to keep the widow and look after her ?[after the gift deed is done]
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
you had raised similar query earlier .you have with some   cosmetic changes raised this query again . 

please answer whether husband left a will or he died intestate .?
 if he left a will she is absolute owner of property . she can execute a gift deed in favour of her son B to exclusion of other sons . 
if husband died intestate she is only one of legal heirs and cannot execute gift deed for entire property of her late husband . all children are bound to maintain the mother in her old age .

I have answered this query on an earlier occasion. 

As I mentioned in my previous reply, if the husband died without a will then the widow is entitled to make a gift deed in favour of any of her children insofar as devising her own proprietary rights are concerned.