• Migration certificate regarding OBC

I am residing in vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh. Previously we resided in rajahmundry as my father worked there in a private company. We are in rajahmundry since my childhood. After retirement we shifted to vizianagaram. I had OBC certificate in Rajahmundry. Now I applied for OBC certificate in vizianagaram. I submitted all necessary proofs(old OBC certificate which is issued in rajahmundry, aadhar card with vizianagaram address , my father income details, community certificate which is issued in rajahmundry, telephone bill, hp gas passbook for address proof) The MRO people are asking that I have to submit Migration certificate from Rajahmundry MRO office.
1) Is migration certificate necessary even though we shifted from one district to another in same state? 
2)Is caste is mentioned in migration certificate? 
3)who will issue migration certificate? 
4)Is there any other certificate required to be brought from previous place of stay, to get OBC certificate in present place?
Asked 1 month ago in Civil Law from Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh
1) migration certificate would  be required as you have shifted your residence 

2) MRO from the district where you have migrated would guide you as authority that would issue you migration certificate 

3) no other certificate would  be required 
1) Yes. You need to get a migration certificate from MRO office Rajahmundry stating that you  are no longer residing at Rajahmundry

2) You need to submit an affidavit on Rs10-/- stamp paper to Rajahmundry MRO office stating that subsequent to your father's retirement you have relocated to Vizianagaram.

3) Once you submit the certificate issued by MRO Rajamundry, then MRO Vizianagaram will issue you the new OBC certificate after verification of your new residence address.

4) Caste will be mentioned in Migration certificate issued by MRO Rajahmundry.

Hope this information is useful.
1. Before issuing you the OBC certificate, the authority of Rajamundry want to verify that you are required to have the said certificate for your migration to Rajamundry from Vizianagram. There is no irregularity to ask for the migration certificate by the Rajamundry Authority since you have already submitted the OBC certificate issued by the Vizianagram authority.

2. No. It will be mentioned that you have migrated from Vizianagram to Rajamundry which the rajamundry authority want now.

3. Ask this question to the Rajamundry authority as to from whom they want the said migration certificate . it may be that your municipal councilor at Vizianagram or at Rajamundry can certify that you have migrated from Vizianagram to Rajamundry.

4. You are required to establish with document/certificate that you have migrated from Vizianagram to Rajamundry.
1) affidavit can be made in either of the 2 cities 

2) apply for migration certificate in your name 

3) it should not take more than a month 

That would be the requirement for issuing the OBC to confirm your migration and also to avoid duplication of the said certificate.

It will depend on the issuing authority.

3)who will issue migration certificate? 

You may have to aproach the Tahsildar's office for this

You can ask the details from the present MRO's office.
1)From where I have to make an affidavit - - in vizianagaram or in rajahmundry?

You can make it in Vizianagaram itself.

2)In whose name I have to apply for migration certificate in my name or my father's name (I want OBC certificate for myself) 

It will be proper if you apply on your father's name.

3)How many days it will take to get a migration certificate? 

You visit that office and enquire about it.

4)Are there any other documents I have to submit or affidavit is sufficient?

The documentary proofs to prove your cause have to be submitted along with affidavit.