• Agriculture tube well electric connection

Hi sir, I have a joint tube well with my uncle and a third person on joint land of my uncle and me.Also I have a civil suit regarding easement right of path to access my home and agri land is peding before the trial court. In between tube well which was only source of irrigation to my as well as other two got dead due to some fault .Now I want to part I on the tube well implements and electric connection but due to bad terms they are not interested and it may cause disconnection to existing electric connection becoz they are not even ready to pay the electric bill of the connection. Now the stage is that are neither partition the tube well connection and implements nor sort out the alternative solution. It may left me in loss . now pl tell me the legal recourse about to partition the electric connection and other tube well accessories .
Asked 4 months ago in Property Law from Sirsa, Haryana
Religion: Sikh
1) you can carry out repairs to the tubewell

2) if your uncle and third person refuse to permit you to repair the tubewell then you have to obtain orders from court fir carrying out necessary repairs to the tubewell

3) if they refuse to pay electricity bill of tubewell you can pay and seek contribution from uncle and third party 

4) contact a local lawyer 
They are taking advantage of the pending litigation.
So to overcome the loss you have to pay the electricity bill and repair at your own cost.
I could not find any other better option.
1) issue legal notice to uncle and third party to permit you to carry out repairs 

2) send them repair estimate 

3) carry out repairs and sue them to recover their contribution fir repairs and electricity bill 
If they are not ready to partition the land then you can file a suit for partition of the joint land. After the decree of partition is passed you can obtain separate tubewell and electricity connection. This is the only legal remedy.
If they are not ready to cooperate with the repair or making the tube well function by paying the arrears of electricity bill, you may have to file an application before the same court seeking relief of benefits of tube well by permitting you to make it alright and to share the electricity bills with you, let them express their opinion or objection to this before court and let the court decide about it. 
Do not indulge in any action that would be detrimental to the present case that is going on. 
They refuse to pay bill and carry out any repair 
Also they are not ready for partition .then what is the legal option??

Since you too have rights in the tube well, you can file an application seeking the relief and also to share the arrears of electricity bill and you may even request the court to direct the authorities to transfer the electricity connection to your name to facilitate you to pay the bills regularly in future without default.