• Accused not paid money even after 1 year of court order

today amount 11,60,000-/ now he gave plea to court cannot pay, 2 times NBWs out on bail, next hearing 22 feb 14, total 1 1/2 year over, can you advise and give a solution

Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Bangalore, Karnataka
if court has passed order in summary suit that sum of Rs 11, 60,000 is payable by defendant then you can execute decree aginst the defendant by attaching his property . the facts mentioned by you does not mention nature of proceedings filed against defendant . 
if it is a criminal case please mention further details ,
 what was nature of court order passed ? was it in a cheque bouncing case or some other case ? elucidate
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46916 Answers
2775 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

It is really difficult to answer queries of this nature without first perusing the case related documents, more so without ascertaining the nature of the order passed by the court and the defence available to the opposite side. It is not possible to attach the property in every case. What is your lawyer telling you? You may have a better remedy than approaching the consumer court, so sit with your lawyer and chart out the legal recourse.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23180 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

why the court passed an order? which Court passed an order?
Ananth Kumar
Advocate, Bangalore
122 Answers
61 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer