• Personal filing - writ petition under Art 226 before AP High Court

I intend to file a writ before ap high court in person  for violation of fundamental right under art 14 for following relief
               1. direct the board  of the company ,a psu to dispose the appeal filed by the petitioner  , submitted more than eight months ago in line with goi and supreme court direction  in dev dutt vs union of india.
              2 declar all the promotion made  in violation of the procedure from e7 to e8 and e9 from jan 2013 as null and void ab initio and direct them to conduct  afresh.
                      what is the method to be followed and what is the stamp fee requirement? i have already made the petition  more or less professionally along with supporting documents.
Asked 2 months ago in Constitutional Law from Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
1) for writ petition it attracts nominal court fees 

2) better get writ petition vetted by local lawyer before you file the same in HC 
if you have filed private complaint before magistrate has charge sheet been filed yet ?

2) what is the status of investigations ?
1)it is not necessary for you to engage a senior lawyer

2) number of lawyers practising in HC who charge reasonable fees 

3) you can engage a junior lawyer to appear on your behalf 

4) the reason why i advised you to engage a lawyer is that he can make necessary changes in your draft and seek appropriate reliefs from court 
1. Consult a lawyer of Hyderabad HC as the rules of every HC are different. The stamp fee is not uniform across all the HCs.

2. If the criminal complaint filed by you has a nexus with the writ you intend to file then the disclosure of former has to be made. 

3. Even if you are not engaging a lawyer consult a lawyer in depth before you step into the courtroom.
Even if you have planned to appear as party in person, nothing prevents you from getting advise and instructions about the procedure and exact pleadings from a local lawyer.

The remedies for reliefs/prayers what you mentioned shall have to be first  exhausted from the company and then you may approach high court on this seeking th desired reliefs. 
I HAVE FILED A PRIVATE CRIMINAL COMPLAINT AGAINST THE CMD AND DIRECTORS OF THE COMPANY BEFORE THE APPROPRIATE COURT OF VISAKHAPATNAM U/S 166,167,192,120A,107,119 READ WITH SECTION 34 OF THE IPC  FOR VIOLATION OF PROCEDURES, FABRICATION OF DOCUMENTS,ILLEGAL OMMISSION ,CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY ETC.DO I NEED TO DISCLOSE THE SAME TO HIGH COURT? . THE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS ARE MORE OR LESS COMMON OBTAINED THROGH RTI. FURTHER I MAY  INFORM THAT THE APPEAL SUBMITTED TO BOARD WAS FOR REVISION OF APPRAISALS FOR SIX YEARS,AS IT WAS VITIATED BY EXRANEOUS CONSIDERATION AND CMD OF THE COMPANY IS NOT SUBMITTING IT TO THE BOARD AND SITTING OVER IT FOER MORE THAN LAST EIGHT MONTHS.

If the above matter was escalated to the top authorities and as usual, if they too do not entertain your plea then you fight it out legally.
I INTEND TO ARGUE MY OWN  CASE. HOWEVER HOW TO AVOID COMMUNICATION GAP FROM THE COURT TO ME AND VICE-VERSA,AS I AM NOT ENGAGING ANY LAWYER ON ACCOUNT EXORBITANT FEE. KINDLY GUIDE.

Well if you are in the knowledge of the court proceedings and are desirous of proceeding as party in person in this case, you have full rights to do so,