1) seat of the school goes waste hence school is demanding fees for balance term
2) if school is not willing to provide TC complain to board to which school is affiliated .
3) As per the Right to Education Act, no child should discontinue education because of the delay in issuing a TC.
4 If the authorities of the school failed to issue the TC even after a month, the same should be brought to the notice of the deputy director of public instructions or the block education officer, and they should take action as per the classification control and appeal (CCA) rules,
4) the state department of public instructions bangalore has issued an order stating that schools should not delay the TC-issuing process. Even if the student requests for a TC in the middle of the academic year, the school should consider it as an emergency and issue the TC immediately. “If we find any negligence in issuing the TC, the headmasters of both schools, that is from where the TC is needed and the school that the child wants to join will be held responsible,” said an official from the department.
5) - draw attention to provisions of section 5 of right to education act wherein Head teacher or teacher in charge is required to give immediate TC certificate . failure to give TC certificate invites disciplinary action against said head teacher