• Area and title of property

I want to buy a property in New coloney, gurgaon. How can i check the title and property area. How much fee to check the property details from sub registrar and what the formalities to be full filed.
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Gurgaon, Haryana
you need to contact a local lawyer . take 30 years search of property . based on title clearance certificate issued by advocate you can consider buying the property . also check whether property taxes have been paid till date . original title deeds are in seller possession . get agreement drafted by lawyer . pay stamp duty and register sale deed
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
47747 Answers
2832 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. In order to check whether the property to be purchased is free from any encumbrance you need to carry out the due diligence test. For this you will need the services of a local lawyer. 

2. After the due diligence is carried out then get a robust agreement drafted by your lawyer which will protect your proprietary rights in the long run.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23413 Answers
651 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer