• Property registered to my sons name

Sir am a 70 year old man having two sons.. I registered one part of my property to my son and the rest property including home  to my another son. Now my son not take care to me and am residing in Gujarat with my another son. Is there any support to make me authority to live in my old home.
Asked 9 months ago in Property Law from Palakkad, Kerala
make application before Tribunal under senior citizen maintenance act and seek maintenance from your son of Rs 10000 per month 

2) if your son refuses to permit you to stay in said house file suit to set aside gift deed executed by you on grounds of un due influence 

if your son harasses you then you can call the senior citizen helpline and seek assistance

2) you cna also file police complaint of criminal intimidation under section 506 of IPC 

If you have executed a gift deed in favour of sons who have now abdicated their moral and legal duty to take care of you when you are in the evening of your life then you may file a petition under Senior Citizens Protection Act to seek the cancellation of the deed and also maintenance from your sons for the rest of your life. During the pendency of your petition you will be allowed to reside in the house of your sons.

You can seek maintenance from both the sons for your sustenance.
You cannot claim any right in the property already alienated in favor of your sons. 
If the settlement was conditional then you may file a suit for cancelling the same owing to non-fulfillment of the condition by the beneficiary.