• Name in my academic certificates

Query: In my X,XII,Graduation certificates name is written as 'R R Srikanth".In my Post graduation certificates my name is written as "Srikanth R R"(intials are printed after my name).university officials denied my request to change the name and they said there will be no problem in changing the initials and it is accepted.I did job for 4 years and no issue ,Now I applied for PSU/Govt jobs will be there any problem because of the change of intials in PG certificates.will it cause any rejection.

Completed my PG in 2012
Asked 9 months ago in Labour from Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
There is no error in your name. The only grievance you have is that your initials are printed after your name. So this should not be an obstacle at all for your career prospects,

1) it shoukd not cause any problem as the nane is the same 

2) you can move court to direct university to rectify the name in yiur academic certificates if you so desire 

The initials attached to your name whether prefixed or suffixed to your name may not make any difference. 
You can very well apply for PSU or any job with your name appearing however, it is not a problem.