• Name in my academic certificates

Query: In my X,XII,Graduation certificates name is written as 'R R Srikanth".In my Post graduation certificates my name is written as "Srikanth R R"(intials are printed after my name).university officials denied my request to change the name and they said there will be no problem in changing the initials and it is accepted.I did job for 4 years and no issue ,Now I applied for PSU/Govt jobs will be there any problem because of the change of intials in PG certificates.will it cause any rejection.

Completed my PG in 2012
Asked 1 month ago in Labour from Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
There is no error in your name. The only grievance you have is that your initials are printed after your name. So this should not be an obstacle at all for your career prospects,
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
17477 Answers
426 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
1) it shoukd not cause any problem as the nane is the same 

2) you can move court to direct university to rectify the name in yiur academic certificates if you so desire 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
21790 Answers
1136 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
The initials attached to your name whether prefixed or suffixed to your name may not make any difference. 
You can very well apply for PSU or any job with your name appearing however, it is not a problem.
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
12677 Answers
120 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
Ask a Lawyer

Labour Lawyers

Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
11336 Answers
207 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
S J Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1933 Answers
61 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Thresiamma G. Mathew
Advocate, Mumbai
1284 Answers
82 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Shashidhar S. Sastry
Advocate, Bangalore
1167 Answers
55 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
H. S. Thukral
Advocate, New Delhi
502 Answers
123 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
B.T. Ravi
Advocate, Bangalore
716 Answers
26 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Saptarshi Banerjee
Advocate, Kolkata
183 Answers
4 Consultations
4.9 on 5.0
Advocate Buvaneswari
Advocate, Chennai
24 Answers
11 Consultations
4.4 on 5.0
Rajinder Kumar
Advocate, New Delhi
68 Answers
3 Consultations
5.0 on 5.0
Rajni Sinha
Advocate, Mumbai
273 Answers
24 Consultations
4.8 on 5.0