• Alimony with a caveat

HI,
I am a male age 45, am poised at applying for a Mutual consent divorce after 21 years of mariage. things are settled more or less as far as alimony is concerned and my wife and her parents are principly ready for divorce. issue needless to say is Money..
she needs a house to be registered in her name while me and my parents want to do a 50% sale deed in her name and 50% in name of our minor son (15 yo). my wifes side is somehow not okay with this and insist on 100% being registred in her name..
my question is : is there a legal way in which this orad block can be sorted out..?
one of the ways suggested was that we do registry of 100% in wife s name, and take an undertaking that she can use the propoerty to stay in it  but cannot sell it to a third party and the propoerty (house) has to divulge to our son ONLY..? does this sort of undertaking have a legal cognizance..?if yes let me know how to proceed. If no, is there an alternative way out..?
Asked in Family Law from New Delhi, Delhi
1)dont agree to 10 per cent flat being registered in her name 

2) she would sell the house and your son would not receive any money 

3) even if wife gives an undertaking if she sells the house you will have to run around courts and file petition for contempt of court . 

4) if wife is 100 per cent owner she can bequeath the house to any one she pleases

you should inform your wife that if your proposal is not acceptable you dont want a divorce 

2) stay separate and retain ownership of house in your name only

3) you have to safeguard your children future

The transfer of title to her can have attendant fetters on her right to sell the property, but this can be done only if there is an agreement between you and your spouse.