• Illegal hoarding on my property in Hyderabad

Hi there,

I  have a small housing board flat in hyderabad vidya nagar x roads near shankarmutt. The flat is in main road which is near osmania university.The wall of the  flat faces the main road where there are two bus stops.

A computer institute has placed 2 huge hoardings on the wall which is facing the main road.
He did not took permission from me  nor the GHMC greater hyderabad municpal commission
I even officially lodged a complained online in ghmc website on december 16 2013.
But so far no action has been taken.

So please guide me in this.how to proceed and under which sections should i sue him?
let me know if i should go to the consumer court or complain in police station. the institute is located in Dilksuknagar approximately 5 kms from my flat but the hoarding placed in flat wall
so if i lodge complain in which police station vidya nagar or dilsuknagar.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
for jurisdiction of police station you need to contact local lawyer . if hoarding has erected illegally and no action is being taken by GHMC authorities file RTI application as to whether any permission were granted for hoarding . if no permission granted what action is been taken on your complaint . 

also lodge complaint with local police station . if no action taken address copy to Supdt of police / commissioner etc
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
49200 Answers
2934 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Above is OK.
Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

1. I endorse the erudite advise of Mr.Sethi.

2. In addition to it, may I also advise that considering the comatose approach, which we all are familiar with, adopted by the government officials to such complaints, a more efficacious remedy would be to file a law suit against the computer institute for removal of the hoardings. If a court of law orders the removal of hoardings then the institute will have to comply with the court order at any cost.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23888 Answers
667 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer