• Letter of Representation

I buy cheap earrings from a  company in Mumbai. I need them because they are my only supplier. They get their money in advance and delay over and over in sending me the goods. I would like a Mumbai layer to send them a letter letting them know that I have a lawyer in Mumbai that looks after my interests. I will write the letter and submit it to you to revise to meet Indian legal and cultural standards. You will put it on your stationary. I need you to be fluent in English and honest. How much will you charge me? Thank you. Arthur Mogilefsky. California USA
Asked 2 years ago in Business Law from United States
You can contact any local lawyer for issue of legal notice to the supplier 

2) legal fees vary for issue of legal notice 

3) yiu can contact any lawyer by obtaining his contact details from the website 

4) yiu must forward your contract and correspondence exchanged with supplier to enable lawyer to draft legal notice 

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45671 Answers
2686 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You may engage any lawyer from this portal to issue the legal notice. When you are engaging a letter then leave it to your lawyer to draft the letter after he is given the complete facts in a chronological order.. 
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Dear Mr. Arthur Mogilefsky,

This legal forum consists of thousands of lawyer from various cities of the country (India).

You have given a general call to all the lawyers, even it may be for Mumbai lawyers.

However please be aware that nothing prevents you from choosing or picking up a lawyer from the panel of lawyers of this forum for engaging them for your services on their terms. 

Thus instead of giving a general call, it is advisable that you choose a particular lawyer after satisfying about their credentials and consulting them over phone consultation option, you may engage their services if the chosen person agrees to take up your assignment.  
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
35828 Answers
390 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1. This is a good idea to make the supplier that he can be put under legal action for his failure to abide by the terms of the agreement for the supply,

2. Make an agreement with him to be perfect legally,

3. Engage a lawyer in India for sending the said letters, if required,

4. The expenses may be about Rs.2K per letter to be posted anywhere in India from any place in India.
Krishna Kishore Ganguly
Advocate, Kolkata
18520 Answers
449 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer