• Is it my right to demand termination rights of license deed

I have to sign a license deed for giving my terrace to a mobile tower company, do I have a legal right to demand for termination of deed from both sides the deed provided is as under

TERMINATION:  Only Licensee (and not the Licensor) shall be entitled to terminate this Deed and vacate and hand over the peaceful possession of the License Area to the Licensor effective at any time during the Term of this Deed by serving at least 1 (One) month notice upon the Licensor or payment of one month Fees in lieu thereof and upon such event, and shall be allowed without any restriction or impediment by the Lessor (s), to peacefully remove its materials and belongings from the License Area. Upon expiry or termination of the License, under the provisions of this Deed, the Licensee shall dismantle the tower and remove all the Installed Equipment, assets, belongings, fixtures and fittings, from the License Area but shall not be under any obligation to perform any additional works with respect to the restoration of the License Area.
Asked 4 months ago in Property Law from New Delhi, Delhi
Religion: Other
1) you should have right to terminate the deed

2) if there is no such termination clause you would not be entitled to terminate the agreement .

3) you have wait for the expiry of license agreement 
The rights and liabilities are guided by the lease deed wherein it is open to either the licensor or licensee to relinquish any right. If you sign the lease deed it will result in relinquishment of the right to terminate the lease. The clause is one sided, which no wise man will ever sign.
The terms of contract are sacrosanct 

2) parties are bound by terms of agreement 

3) you should not agree to give your terrace on license unless there is right permitting you to terminate agreement 

4) get your agreement vetted by local lawyer 

The termination clause should be made convenient to both the parties to the licence deed.

One sided agreement shall not be proper and not legally valid if the other party objects to it. 
Is there any law or ruling by any court that the termination of any license deed should be both parties rights

The law contract is very clear about it that the conditions agreed by both the sides shall constitute a valid contract or agreement.

Any clause or condition which is not conforming to the prevailing law of the land shall be a void contract and not enforceable in law.