• Construction of house

I have a 7 decimal non agricultural land in urban area of sambLpur on road side.i am starting constructing a building there without taking permission from Sambalpur development authority.does I get compensation for building if land is taken for government purpose
Asked 1 year ago in Intellectual Property from Sambalpur, Odisha
You make a construction on a land without obtaining the prior permission from the competent authority, and you expect the government to compensate you if the construction is demolished or the land is reverted to the government due to violation of the conditions by you? This wont happen. 

Heavens will not fall if you wait for 2 more months. No compensation is payable for any illegal acquisition of a land or illegal construction.

Firstly the construction on the agricultural land without converting the land to NA and also without obtaining approval for building construction plan is an offence.

The authorities may demolish the building at any stage if permission as not obtained till then. 

Sambalpur development authority is closed for two months and I am in urgent need to construct house

Your urgency has no answer n law. 

You may consult a local lawyer for further advice on this.

you cannot carry on construction unless your building plans are sanctioned 

2) if your construction is unauthorized it would be demolished 

3) if land is taken by govt you would get compensation for the land but not the unauthorised construction carried out 

you can stay in rented house for 2 months 

2) why is SDA closed for 2 months? 

3) dont carry on unauthorised construction