• Selected in UPPSC in general category but his category is OBC

Good evening sir ,
i have filled form  up state engg.services  2011 in january 2012 with obc category.my obc category is kasaodhan.after interview the final result has come in july 2016. i selected  in that exam in genral category  i have obc certificate of january 2014 .at the time of interview  uppsc demand in prescirbe fomate to submit obc certificate.when i went to  tehseel and meet the lekhpal and tehseeldar then they deny make my certificate and said that you are not kasaodhan you are kasaudhan vaisya.so you are not come in obc categry although they issued me obc certificate in january 2014 .my friend said if you will not submit obc certificate  uppsc canceal your selection.
what my selction is not consider in general category  without submit obc certificate .
please tell what we do so that my select could be confirmed..
Asked 4 months ago in Constitutional Law from Faizabad, Uttar Pradesh
You have been selected under general category and not under OBC category 

2) in any case you have been issued OBC certificate by the authorities in 2014 

3) if authorities refuse to give you certificate in prescribed format sought by UPSC then you ought to file writ petition in the HC to  direct tehsildar to issue certificate in the format 
If you are certain that you are kasaodhan and not kasaudhan then you can move the High Court to seek directions to the lekhpal and tehsildaar to issue the OBC certificate. 
If you have not availed the privileges of reserved OBC community and have been selected under general category, there is no need to disclose your community at any stage because it is not going to serve any purpose.
The community support is availed only for availing the reservation facilities meant for that community, since you have already been selected under general category, you need not have to reveal your community or produce your OBC certificate.