1. The land falling within Panchayath limits in a village and a residential layout formed there with the approval of the said panchayath is known as Panchayath approved layout.
2. If surrounding layout is above the minimum required acreage then such layout would have got approval, not necessary if adjoining layout has got approval your layout must automatically get approval as well.
3. D.C converted site falling within Panchayath limits can be approved and layout can be formed, in fact in and around Bangalore you have many such layouts approved only by Panchayath only.
4. If the land itself is duly converted from agriculture to non-agriculture residential purposes it would be sufficient to construct a residential dwelling house, but before that it is important to obtain NOC's from K.I.A.D.B, K.H.B, Special LAO, to check to see if this land is proposed for acquisition for any public purposes or not.
5. Deputy Commissioner of the District where the land is situated is empowered to grant the conversion, it is in Kannada language and can be verified by a person who has knowledge in such matters or by an advocate,
6.Duly approved layout plan, D.C conversion order, Conversion fee paid challan, NOC' s from above stated statutory authorities can be a decisive factor,
7. Documents must be checked to confirm this,
8.Get all the documents duly and properly validated by a property consultant to avoid legal recourse in future and present,
9. For each query it is better to get all your queries answered from a legal expert, produce all the documents pertaining to this layout and get these validated and obtain a written legal opinion for better clarity and this can help avoid litigation in future.