• Showcause notice issued by municipal authorities

Municipal corporation authorities issued notice under section 451(1)(2) and 461 (a) to remove unauthorized construction in my premisis .a small part of 1500 sft is being constructed by me in a large extent of 1/2 acre land.can proceed for stay in higher courts.please advice.
Asked 1 year ago in Property Law from Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
if construction is being carried out by you without plans being sanctioned by municipal corporation then you would not get stay order from courts

apply for regularisation of unauthoirsed construction 

2) agree to pay penalty if any imposed by corporation 

The Building Rules of Municipality differs from state to state.
Get in touch with the local lawyer and prepare a show cause.
in most cases the irregularity in constructions is corrected on payment of penalty.

In order to get the stay you will have to show that the construction is not unauthorized or the notice has been issued in contravention of law or principles of natural justice.

if you have received the notice hen you should give a suitable reply through your lawyer first. 

After that you may decide about approaching court with an injunction suit against the municipality.

You can approach the jurisdictional civil court itself and not necessary to approach the higher court. 

By what way I have to reply to municipal authorities explaining it is a old construction

Without knowing the contents of the notice issued to you nor knowing about the background of your case, no opinion can be rendered to this question.

You may approach an advocate in the local  and brief him the details, who will issue a suitable reply notice.