• Women's thana bond paper

As I mentioned earlier my wife threatened about dowry act and domestic violence, now she has complained about Dowry demands and domestic violence in Women's thana. After women's thana call , I visited at Women's thana for counseling with my father and put my matter that she always threating me send my all family in jail , I also show some call and video record what her family threatened me and no one bitten her . but my wife insisting to bring my mother and sister otherwise she will Fir. She has left my home with her father and brother at 15th Jun without intimate my family and she is well. 
Now women's thana want to come with my mother and fill the bond paper. 
So This is my humble request to all , what should I do in this case? 
And what should we do in case FOR?
Please help.....
Asked 2 years ago in Family Law from Ara, Bihar
Religion: Hindu
1) your mother shoukd visit police station 

2) record wife statement and deny the allegations made in the police complaint 

3) if FIR is lodged then obtain AB 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45738 Answers
2692 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

I am not sure what do you mean by Bind paper.
It appears to be some kind of undertaking not to repeat the offence.
Do not sign any undertaking. Signing of Bond may put you in trouble as it may mean to acknowledgement of offence. So do not sign without checking its contents.
If your wife lodge FIR . Let her do that. Once you get bail nothing remains in the case.
Devajyoti Barman
Advocate, Kolkata
12887 Answers
166 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If she has included the name of  your mother also in her complaint then just confirm that and inform police that you should allow time  to bring your mother to the station.

In the meantime you may arrange for her anticipatory bail and also for all others who have been named as accused in her complaint.

After getting anticipatory bail, you all may visit the police station and cooperate with the inquiry by the police station.

Do not get provoked over her behavioral attitude or false statements or grumbles in the police station.

Let she enact any drama before police, you all can maintain patience and be firm on your stand.

Let she yell or corrupt the police  more and more.

 You can plan the strategies to counter or challenge all her false alegations in the court during trial proceedings. 
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
35910 Answers
390 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

The bond paper will be an undertaking by you that you will not subject your wife to harassment in future. If you have not committed the offence alleged then refuse to execute the bond.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If the FIR gets filed then apply for and obtain anticipatory bail,
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer