• How to correct leaving certificate to make passport

I m Bhagawati born in thane India, I am 25years old, I want to make passport for my travel needs but not able to because I dont have a birth certificate as I wasn't born in hospital and nobody in my family remebered to register my birth and now oncerned authorities are asking for proof or L.C. to make B.C. which I couldnt submit (I actually don't want too bcas It wont help me to get my passport) as place and DOB in my L.C. is wrong too. It Is showing wrong DOB and my birth place nepal (the reason behind this my parents told the school they belong to nepal as they were migrated here before 40 yrs) so school authorities wrote it in the place of birth and wrote DOB randomly as we didnt hv any proof. As my parents were uneducated the never knew about complications) But Now I wanted to make indian passport so I want to correct itand make B.C. too but I m not getting any help, I have asked several people who works in authorities but everyone is saying its impossible to change now as several years are passed and nobody will believe it. So could you please suggest me something to solve my problem,
Help will be appreciated. Thank you.
Asked 4 months ago in Constitutional Law from Mumbai, Maharashtra
to correct date of birth in your school leaving certificate yoiu need evidence of your date of birth 

2)school will not change date of birth in school leaving certificate after many years without court orders. and would insist on production of birth certificate 

3) on basis of birth certificate  issued by the muncipal corporation as per court orders   you can  then  obtain orders for correction of date of birth in school leaving certificate 

3) you were not born in hospital and you dont have  any evidence of date of birth it would be difficult to make your BC 
You have to apply for birth certificate from the concerned municipality or authority where the hospital is located in which you took birth.

Let the authority deny saying they dont have records. 

You may obtain the non-availability certificate and apply for birth certificate through court of law. 

The procedure is bit lengthy however you may engage the services of a local lawyer for this. 
You have to apply to the concerned education board to rectify the error in the school leaving certificate on the basis of the documents which can show that it is an erroneous entry. Since many years have seemingly passed from the date of issue of the school leaving certificate it is most likely that your application will be rejected, in which event you will have to approach the competent court for necessary directions. 
1. Get an affidavit from a 1st class judicial magistrate duly affirming that you were born in India at a particular place on a particular date and also that all your educational and other certificates are required to be changed, 

2. Based on the said affidavit, apply to the educational authorities for correcting your date and place of birth in all your educational certificates,

3. With the said affidavit and the corrected certificates, it will not be difficult for you to get a passport.