• Not giving me a job

I give money to clog father for a job in Dubai purposes but he not give any job and he is not giving my money so I went to police station to complain on him but inspector refuse to take the case they are saying it’s a civil case so and contact lawyer. So sir please help in this matter.
Asked 4 years ago in Civil Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
this is not correct, it amounts to cheating police has to take action approach an advocate and file fir
Anil Kumar
Advocate, Bangalore
35 Answers
6 Consultations

3.6 on 5.0

Read your agreement with that person first if it exists otherwise you will need something to establish the complaint.For such cheating FIR cannot be refused.
Anil Gupta
Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.3 on 5.0

you have not mentioned how was money paid was it by cash or cheque ? did you obtain any receipt for payment . 

do you have any letter signed by him wherein he agrees to get you a job in dubai if you paid him X amount . 

if cops are refusing to register your complaint then you can file complaint before magistrate under section 156(3)of Cr P. C  to direct cops to investigate your complaint . contact a local lawyer
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
42661 Answers
2459 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Collect all the evidence for paying money to the said person and approach a competent lawyer and take further action for recovery of money without wasting time. Or else you will be losing the right to claim the money.
Sai Kiran R
Advocate, Bangalore
86 Answers
6 Consultations

4.7 on 5.0

The inspector seems to be ignorant of law. 

If you have in your possession any document whereby money was disbursed to him and an agreement whereby and whereunder he promised to get you a job in Dubai then you may file a case of cheating directly in court.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22950 Answers
623 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer