• An Ahmedabad company not paid payment for taken work from them

Hi Sir,

I'm Rajender from hyderabad, I have found that http://www.ezoneinfosolutions.in an Ahmedabad company provides BPO projects 

I have contacted them from an project and personally went to ahmedabad to meet the people there and to see their office. In my meeting they have explained me about an "Medical Form Filling" project. They also said that project requires minimum 5 members to work and we need to pay 2lakhs to sign the project with them. Also they have said that for every member they will pay 88,000 monthly i.e 4,40,000 monthly for 5 members.

I have bought money from different sources to pay them 2lakhs and spent around 3lakhs to start the project by taking building on rent and hiring employees

I have again went to ahmedabad to sign the project we have done legal agreement and started the work in hyderabad. I have submitted the first month work and have not got payment as promised by them, they said me to continue the work and they will pay. i have continued my second month work also and submitted it. now i need to get 2 month payments and they are now not available 

I have paid salaries to employees by selling all they jewellery available in my family.  I have lost almost 7laks my own money and work money around 9Lakhs.

No response from them, i cannot travel to ahmedabad always it is very far from here, I have lost all my financials 

I request you to please help me how to catch that idiots and bring them infront of the law. Please help me to recover my lost money which helps my family to recover back 

Thank you and looking for your advice
Asked 2 years ago in Business Law from Hyderabad, Telangana
1) file complaint of cheating , criminal breach of trust against company in hyderabad 

2) you can also issue legal notice to them to pay your for work done by you in Hyderabad . in said notice mention that as per contract entered by you with the company you had engaged 5 employees for carrying out the work 

3) if company fails to make payment file summary suit for recovery of money for the work done by you 

4) it is necessary to peruse agreement signed by you with company to advise further 

Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45663 Answers
2684 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

The remedy for you is to file a suit for recovery of money with interest against the company. You require the present address of the company to issue summons to it.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

If you could not contact the Ahmedabad company and they are absconding, you have to rush up to Ahmedabad and first lodge a criminal complaint against them for cheating and breach of trust.

In the meantime you should issue a legal demand notice also based on the agreement and the work that have been completed in this regard.

After that you can file a money recovery suit in the civil court or before a consumer court and claim even compensation for the mental stress and agony that caused due to this. 

If you want your money back, you have to put your efforts by visiting Ahmedabad. 
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
35828 Answers
390 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer