• DV for verbal abuse

This question is in reference to the below question:
https://www.kaanoon.com/73989/wife-s-parents-spoiling-our-marraige

I got angry over her stubborn behavior and called her 'bitch' and said I am going for a divorce and dropped the phone(To speak the truth that is just to intimidate her the words came out of  my frustration). Her father made her record that phone conversation and now he says he is going to file  a case under DV under for verbal abuse. Will I be facing  any legal action from his side? 

I dont want her father to involve in our family life...but my wife is so immature that she will listen only to him..

Please advise how to avoid the legal action from his side...what can I do from my side...
Asked 6 months ago in Family Law from Hyderabad, Telangana
Send email or letter to wife that you want her to return to her matrimonial home and have no intentions to divorce her 

2) in said email mention that inadvertently out of frustration you said that you want to divorce her 

3) mention that you want to save your marriage and suggest visiting  a family counsellor to resolve your differences 
Your  apology has been accepted by your wife 

No case is made out against you
Her father made her record that phone conversation and now he says he is going to file  a case under DV under for verbal abuse. Will I be facing  any legal action from his side? 

The phone call recordings are not admissible as primary evidence before court.  Moreover such utterances can be brushed aside as just emotional outburst and not intentional.

Her father cannot file any case against you while his daughter is capable of filing one and keeps quite.

You cannot avoid legal action but can challenge the same properly.
I have already sent an SMS and she accepted my apology be sending another SMS this happened one month back I still have those SMS with me. Now it is her father who is provoking her. what can I do about it?

Ignore her father and his blabberings.  He cannot do any harm due to his frustration. You can inform your wife to ignore her father's anguish or proposals to initiate legal actions.