1. What case has been filed against your father? Were those cheques presented before the Bank and got dishonoured? if yes, then is it a case u/s138 of NI Act,
2. If cheque bounce case has been filed against your father, then there should be an evidence of dischargable liability against your father and he should prove that your father had taken money from him. However, if the summons are avoided and he refuses to appear before the Court, warrant may be issued against him,
3. He should appear before the Court,
4. Yes and he should engage a lawyer to defend him,
5. First day he should appear after which he can file an application praying for waiving his physical appearance on te ground of old age and ailment,
6. If you have taken any proof of repaying Rs.1.65 lakh then present the same before the Court to disprove the total claim submitted by the lender.