• Complaint against police inspector

I want to complaint against a police inspector who misuse his service power. he takes bribe and when i opposed he lodge fir against me and send me to jail when he knows i get bail he again file a wrong case for misbehaving with chalani guard and after this he lodge third fir and the complainant of third fir was already a victim a court give arrest warrant against complainant in ipc section 420,406and 120-b instead of being arrest that victim police inspector gets his statement that i illegally posses his house the complainant was taken money from me on interst and he give me a signed check but police inspector due to person fight with me convinced him to lodge fir against me so please help i want to lodge case against this police officer and want that whenever these cases fully investigated the police inspector get suspended
Asked 2 years ago in Criminal Law from bayana, Rajasthan
Religion: Hindu
It seems to be a case of gross abuse of statutory authority by the cops. You may move the High Court for free and fair investigation into the case. This apart, a petition for quashing the FIR may also be filed by you.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
22977 Answers
634 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

1) file complaint against harassment by inspector with the commissioner of police 

2) if no action taken file RTI as to what action taken on your complaint 

3) police inspector would be suspended if on investigations it is found that false complaint was filed 
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
45520 Answers
2676 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

You can compile all the atrocities done by the inspector against you chronologically and move a strong petition against this inspector with the district superintendent of police with a copy to the  the state D G P and secretary, State Home minister.
If you dont get proper response or no action taken agaisnt the inspector, you may approach the state human rights commission with a similar complaint for taking action agaisnt the inspector. 
You may file a private complaint with the judicial magistrate seeking remedy agaisnt the atrocities of this police inspector. 
T Kalaiselvan
Advocate, Vellore
35701 Answers
387 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer