• Occupancy Certificate and original documents - apartment related

I have three questions. Could you please provide your valuable advice?

1) I'm the resident of Hyderabad City owning 2 BHK Flat. I got the possession 6 months back. We have formed an association and registered under A.P Societies act 2001. We have not been given occupancy certificate from the builder. When we asked this to him, he said he is in the process of getting it and would give it to us after few days. Its more than 6 months now and he is procrastinating. Is there a way to put some pressure on him legally to get me the occupancy certificate? Can you please let us know the legal steps that can be taken, if the builder fails to provide occupancy certificate for an apartment. Please advise?

2) My apartment has 30 flats (Builder's share/Land owner's share- 70%:30%) out of which 26 have been sold and 4 are vacant. When the association asked the builder for the land and permission documents, he said he cannot give those to association because there are still 4 more flats to be sold. Those 4 vacant flats are land owner's share not the builders share. Builder has sold all his flats. We are not sure if the builder is correct ? Should the association wait until all the flats are sold before getting all the original documents from builder and land owner ? Please advise?

3) My apartment has 30 flats (Builder's share/Land owner's share- 70%:30%) out of which 26 have been sold and 4 are vacant. When the association asked the builder for the land and permission documents, he said he cannot give those to association because there are still 4 more flats to be sold. Those 4 vacant flats are land owner's share not the builders share. Builder has sold all his flats. We are not sure if the builder is correct? Should the association wait until all the flats are sold before getting all the original documents from builder and land owner? Please advise?

Thank you in advance.
Asked 3 years ago in Property Law from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
move consumer forum to direct builder to obtain OC from municipal corporation . builder is bound to obtain occupation certificate . in fact flat owners cannot take possession of flats until OC is issued 

ask for certified copies of documents till completion of sale and originals after all all flats are sold
Above advise is in order,go by it.
Anil Gupta
Delhi
Anil Gupta
Approach consumer forum to legally compel the builder to obtain OC from corporation, failing which possession cannot be obtained.