• NRI writ petition

Hello sir,

I want to know why my case is still pending in Chandigarh high court while its list type is shown urgent and updated more than a year before. Our case is registered under NRI ACT (rent act).
Asked 4 years ago in Property Law from Gurdaspur, Punjab
your lawyer will guide you. generally on account of huge backlog of cases even the urgent cases it takes time to be disposed of . check HC website on regular basis for details of your case
Ajay Sethi
Advocate, Mumbai
46855 Answers
2771 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Case must have come for hearing,ask your lawyer the present status.
Anil Gupta
Anil Gupta
Advocate, New Delhi
180 Answers
41 Consultations

4.5 on 5.0

The HC must have issued the notice to the opposite party after hearing your lawyer on the question of preliminary arguments. Contact your lawyer and ask him the current status as it is somewhat difficult to digest that no hearing took place for more than a year.
Ashish Davessar
Advocate, Jaipur
23170 Answers
641 Consultations

5.0 on 5.0

Ask a Lawyer

Get legal answers from top-rated lawyers in 1 hour. It's quick, easy, and anonymous!
  Ask a lawyer