• Two propert Property id allotted for same property in same layout

Dear sir, I have purchased plot in layout developed by developer  California county .   I have Purchased  plot from developer  now I have found same property has two property I'd for same asset number and property details with Sy.no with single owner Mr. NAGI Reddy.                     Property I'd 152800200600120352 &
152800200600120368 in chickkaballpur Karnataka.             Here my questions is property which he sold which is under mutation process.  Other property which is showing to free to sell in panchamitra site.  Is this error from PDO office or Developer ?  I came to know this  I HAVE REVIEWED PUBLIC DOCUMENT applied form 9 & 11 I Sir, here my question is  Developer is cheating public creating duplicate documents or its error from PDO
Asked 6 months ago in Property Law from Chikkaballapura, Karnataka
1) you draw attention of the builder that same plot has been allotted to 2 persons 

2) ask builder to execute deed of rectification to correct the mistake 

3) seek builder help to mutate property in your name . 

4) if builder has sold same plot with same survey number mistake would be from builder side . 

5) if builder refuses to rectify the error contact a local lawyer in this regard  and file complaint before consumer forum and seek  refund of money paid with interest 
1) there are number of lawyers on this website from bangalore contact any of them 

2) if builder has sold same property to another person you have to file complaint against builder for cheating and criminal breach of trust , before local police station 

3) also file declaratory suit that you are absolute owner of property and stay against builder creating third party rights on property 
It could be either. This is something that needs to be locally found after a threadbare search in the office of PDO. You should engage a local lawyer for this purpose. If it finally emerges that the developer has played fraud then a suit for cancellation of the sale deed to recover the sale consideration with compensation should be filed against the developer, apart from filing a criminal case for cheating and breach of trust.
Is this error from PDO office or Developer ?  I came to know this  I HAVE REVIEWED PUBLIC DOCUMENT applied form 9 & 11 I Sir, here my question is  Developer is cheating public creating duplicate documents or its error from PDO
Have you taken a legal opinion before purchasing the property.  If yes what was your lawyer's opinion after scrutinising the property documents.
Did he say that his is a mistake to be rectified by the builder/developer or an error by the department who have to rectify the same.
You may check this by producing the documents with a local lawyer about this disparity and confirm its validity because in the absence of document it will be hard to to give any proper opinion to this. 
Sir, if developer is influential and good hold in PDO OFFICE and stop the mutation purpose and sell the same property then what are next step I need to take please advice me good lawyer in bangalore thanks This question is came to my mind because other property I'd he has applied for FORM 9 & 11 which is mandatory to transact property in Karnataka these document I reviewed in public view in panchamitra.

All your repeated doubts shall be clarified by a local lawyer who is aware of the local rules in this regard. Please consult a good lawyer in the local and take his opinion and suggestion.